Jeans & Slippers Creations

Monday, December 9, 2013

Phat Cat

Hello,

Here's a fun layout of our cat under the Christmas tree a couple years ago.  This entry was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their Page Maps Sketch Challenge.  You can see the challenge here.

Simply choose one of the DEC. only sketches to create your layout.
This is the link to the December sketches. 

This is the sketch I chose:

And here's my "Phat Cat" layout:
Our cat, Geri.  This is a cat with her own (weird) personality!  She certainly is different from all the other cats we have had... but we still love her!  :)

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV
Tree Die Cut
Garland Trim
Red Cording
Trims
Sticker Page Title
Snowflake
Bling Heart: Home Made
Rick Rack
Present Embellie
Sketch: Page Maps (Dec)

Die cuts help fill in this corner of my page, with a couple different trims too.

Along the upper portion of my page I used more trims.

My page title... Thought this was "very" appropriate for our cat!!  :)

To the right of the photo is a snowflake and heart-shaped bling which I made.  Then I finished it off with a bow.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Sketches 4 All Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment