Jeans & Slippers Creations

Monday, December 2, 2013

Archi-scraps "Dream" Layout

Hello!

We are living in a winter wonderland!  We got some snow last night and off and on all day today.

I have a layout to share that was submitted at Archi-scraps for their December Challenge

Here is the inspiration photo:
And the criteria:  Christmas

This is my "Dream" layout:
This is our son sleeping under the Christmas tree.  He looks so happy snuggled there!

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Circle Punch
Mist: Home Made
Gingerbread Man Rub On
3D Embellie (Stars)
Flowers/Leaves
Glitter Border
Sticker Sentiment
Marker
Twine: American Crafts
Buttons
Satin Rosettes: Home Made
Sketch: Page Maps (Apr 2010)

I layered a couple flowers and added a button and a bow with twine.

The tag was embossed and ribbon was stapled at one end with a sticker page title on it.

The satin flowers are home made.  I cut circles from the fabric and singed them over a flame (from a tea candle).  The gingerbread man is a rub on... one of the hardest rub ons to get transferred that I have ever seen!  Wow!  I think I even broke a sweat!  :)

A closer look at the flowers.

The drips were created with a home made mist.  A few more flowers were added below the photo.

The date was added on the matted circle.

A better look at the drips.

And here's the 3D stars... in the lower right of my page.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Archi-scraps Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment