Jeans & Slippers Creations

Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas Gift Card Holder

Hello,

I'm back... with another project that was created for Sketches 4 All for their Once Upon A Theme - Holidays Challenge (THEMEHOLIDAY).  You can see the challenge here.

The challenge is to create a project using a theme... any theme for any holiday.

I decided on the Christmas theme and made this adorable gift card holder.
I think I have to make more of these!  Totally fun! I guess there's a theme to all these Christmas projects I'm making... FUN!  :)

It looks like a tiny purse and is so stinkin' cute!

Supplies used:
Paper: American Crafts
Ribbon
3D Tag Embellie
Tissue Paper

Simply pull on the tissue paper and out comes the gift card!  The 3D snowman embellie is actually a tag.  

I added a blank piece of cardstock to show where the gift card goes.

The cardstock is folded in half... so the tissue paper can tuck neatly between the two layers.  Make the 4 slits before adhering it together... and add your gift card.

This photo gives you a better idea of the shape.

And another angle of my project.

Hope you enjoyed your visit and thanks so much for stopping by! 

Sketches 4 All Design Team Member



2 comments: