Jeans & Slippers Creations

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Jingle Bells Christmas Card

Hello,

I have a card to share with you today that was submitted at Colorful Creations for the "Jingle All The Way" Blog Hop.  You can see all the information about the Blog Hop here.

Over at Anne's Blog, she has a Say It With Words Challenge - to use the word "JINGLE" on your project.

I decided to make a card:
I love how this card turned out!  The green cardstock was embossed and the sentiment was adhered with pop dots.  The large snowflake is glitter foam with a couple silver flowers added over that.  

As you can clearly see... I added the word, "JINGLE" on my card!  :)

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, White Cardstock
Foam Glitter Snowflake
Flowers
Glitter Gem: Home Made
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Ribbon
3D Sentiment

Here's a different angle... so you can see the dimension as well as the glitter on the snowflake.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

I hope you're enjoying the Blog Hop... and if you're not hopping along with us... please do!  It's lots of fun... with inspiration and prizes too! 

Colorful Creations Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment