Jeans & Slippers Creations

Monday, December 2, 2013

Holiday Cheer

Hello,

I another layout to share with you that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their December Design Team Sketch Challenge (DECDT).  You can see the challenge here.

The challenge is to use a "Holiday" theme... and I chose a Christmas theme.

The sketch:

And my layout titled, "Holiday Cheer."
Our son sporting his new bomber hat and our grandson checking out what's going on in the other part of our living room.  Always a fun time Christmas morning!

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV
Circle Punches
Foam Glitter Shapes
Vinyl Star Shape
Candy Cane
Chipboard Glitter Page Title

A closer look at the glittery title.
 
For my cluster which is just on the photo... I started with a punched circle, candy cane, star and present.  Beside that are two glitter foam stockings.

In the lower left of my page are more circles and a triangular shape.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment