Jeans & Slippers Creations

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Gift Box

Hello!!

It's STILL snowing here!  I think we have enough already!!

Yesterday I actually finished a couple projects that I really wanted to do.  This first one is a gift box which I submitted at Turtle Soup for their December Mini Crop - Gift Box Challenge.  You can see the challenge here.

These are the sweetest gift boxes!  So fun to make!  The only thing that I get stumped on is how to decorate it.  I always have to think about it for awhile.

Supplies used:
Paper: American Crafts
Ribbon
Snowman Tag
Twine: American Crafts
Foam Snowflake
Holly Leaf
Glitter Gems: Home Made 

 I have made these before... and added embellishments on the sides too... which is pretty cool... but I decided to leave this one plain.

Here's a straight-on shot of the gift box.  I started the layering with ribbon, glitter snowflake, snowman and gems and holly leaf.  Ribbon was added at the top of the snowman tag and tied with twine.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment