Jeans & Slippers Creations

Saturday, December 14, 2013

A Very Merry Christmas

Hi there,

I have a card to share that was submitted at Turtle Soup for their "12 Days of Christmas" Mini Crop - Day 7.  You can see ALL the challenge here.

This challenge was to create a tag or card using a fun embossing technique.

I decided to make a card.
It's a fun technique.  Except I used the wrong ink... and now my embossing folder is permanently a pinkish color!  It doesn't effect future embossing... I just like it clear... not tinted! 

I tried this technique two different ways.  Open up the embossing folder and ink one side or the other, depending on what you want for an effect.  I tried inking the top of the folder... and then the bottom of the folder.  It's pretty cool.  Just be sure to clean off your embossing folder right after you're done.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, White Cardstock
Sentiment
Tree Stamp: SU
Glittery Tree: Cut from pp
Ribbon
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Ink: Red

Thanks so much for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment