Jeans & Slippers Creations

Monday, December 9, 2013

Happy

Hello,

It's getting dark already... and it's only 3:30 pm!  Ugh!

Here's a layout that was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their Lift Challenge (LIFT7).  You can see the challenge here.

This is the layout to "lift."

And her's my "Happy" layout:
Our daughter opening her presents.  Always all smiles at everything she gets!

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV
EK Success Border Punch
Flowers
Swirly Bling & Glitter Gems: Home Made
Ribbon
Chenille Ribbon
Staple
Dome Heart
Chipboard Page Title: K&Co.

I didn't realize this word has like a velvety print on it... until I tried to ink it a darker red!  By inking it, it created the velvet to become darker.  Pretty cool!

Love this swirly bling!  I need to make a note to myself to make more of these!
I found this large white flower in my stash... perfect for my page!!

Gold and red flowers were also added.  The tag has a small strip of chenille ribbon stapled at the top and a dome heart sticker added on it.  Under the photo is a strip of bling.  The ribbon is a wide ribbon... and so pretty!  This photo doesn't really show how pretty it is.

A closer look at the tag.
 
This photo shows the pattern on the the letters a little better.

Hope you enjoyed my layout.
Thanks for stopping by!

Soul Scrappers Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment