Jeans & Slippers Creations

Thursday, December 5, 2013

"Let It Snow" Gift Bag

Hi again!

Wow!  I just realized how SUPER busy I was last night!  I made more projects than I thought!
I hope you're enjoying them!

This sweet little gift bag was submitted at Sketches 4 All for the December "Deck the Halls" Challenge - Use 1 or more BOWS (DECBOWS).  You can see the challenge here.

Yes, I have made one recently... the first one I ever made... and it was SO fun,  and because of that, I just HAD to make another one! 
Here's a straight-on view of my gift bag.  Thought I'd tuck some red tissue paper in the box for a more Christmassy feel!

I used ONE bow at the top of the tag.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV
Fabric Sentiment
3D Tag Embellie
Ribbon

As you can see, the wide ribbon goes all around the center of the bag.


Hard to tell... but the sentiment is a fabric sticker.  So cool!  Another great find in my stash!

A closer look at the tag embellie.  Isn't it cute?  Of course I love it mainly because it's a SNOWMAN!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team Member


1 comment: