Jeans & Slippers Creations

Friday, December 27, 2013

Ho, Ho, Ho!

Hi there!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Holiday!!

I know I did!  I got a treadmill!  Woo hoo!  Now I can get some "movement" into this body during these LONG winter months!  

Here's a fun layout that was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their Lift Challenge (LIFT8).  You can see the challenge here.

The layout to scraplift:

And here's my layout titled, "Ho, Ho, Ho!"
This is me... dressed up as Santa during one of the many office Christmas parties!  One of my coworkers was having some fun and pretending to "cry" because Santa didn't bring her anything (but he did)!!  :)

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Other
Vinyl Shapes
String Lights
Tag Page Title
Corner Rounder
Holly Leaves
Glitter Tree Topper
Zig Zags: Hand cut
3D Ornament

I added a couple 3D ornaments in the upper right of my page.

The page title was cut from a tag and I added the holly leaves.
For the banner... I found these cute little string lights at a $ store... snipped a piece off and added these cute vinyl shapes "hanging" from it.

Lots of scrap papers were used for the tree.  It's so fun to roll these papers and create something fun!  I found this glitter tag and added it as the tree topper.

Another view of the rolled paper tree.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Soul Scrappers Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment