Jeans & Slippers Creations

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Guess Who

Hi there,

Here's the other layout I completed yesterday that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their December Sketch Challenge.  You can see the challenge here.

This is the sketch:

And here's my layout titled, "Guess Who."
If you haven't figured out already, I love masks!  When my sister got me this beautiful mask, our daughter and I had to have some fun with it!  First she took one of me, then I took one of her.  Lots of laughs!  :)

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Kraft
Glitter Tape
Bling & Gems: Home Made
Flowers
SU Border Punch
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Ribbon
Flower Punches
Clear Sticker Letters

Gold and red flowers are gathered on the right of the photo with swirly bling.

A closer look.

Each flower punch was embossed with a snowflake folder.

Several layers of flowers and circles were added and a couple of the layers embossed before adding the page title.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment