Jeans & Slippers Creations

Thursday, December 12, 2013

All White Christmas Card

Hi there,

I have a card to share that was submitted as an example for the "12 Days of Christmas" Mini Crop at Turtle Soup.  I am posting a challenge for day 12.

You should stop by and check it out.  Lots of fun challenges were posted Dec 1st to the 12th.  You can see ALL the challenges here.

I decided on an ALL WHITE card challenge.
Here's mine:
I love making all white cards... whether it's for Christmas or another holiday!  They're so elegant!

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, White Cardstock
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Sizzix Embossing Folder
Decorative Trim
Satin Cording
Pop Dots

Here's a closer look at the dimension created using pop dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you will check out all the fun challenges at Turtle Soup.  Today is the last day!  You will have until Dec 15th to submit your entries in the Gallery.

Hope to see you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment