Jeans & Slippers Creations

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Peace on Earch

Hello,

Here's a card that was submitted at Turtle Soup for their Sunday Card Challenge (Dec 1st).  You can see the challenge here.

The challenge is to make a 3D card.

This is my "Peace on Earth" card:
This is the front of the card!  This is not the 3D part.  See below for the inside of the card.

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, American Crafts, White Cardstock
Darice Embossing Folder
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Snowflake
Ribbon
Sentiment: Creative Memories
Holly Leaves
Edge Scissors
Sequins

Here's a side view of the inside of the card... so you can see the dimension.

And here's a better photo of the inside of the card.
It took me a few tries... but I got it after awhile.  And I love how it turned out.  But... I can say that I won't be making a pile of these at once!
Ribbon was added on the right with a holly leaf and the left side of the card was embossed.  Sequins were added as ornaments on the 3D tree.

Hope you enjoyed my card.
Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment