Jeans & Slippers Creations

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Greetings Christmas Card

Hi there,

I have a super cute card to share that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for the "Jingle Bells" Blog Hop - Jessica's Challenge - To create a card with a character (BH5).  You can see ALL the Blog Hop challenges in the Forum.

Since I LOVE snowmen so much, this card was so fun to make!  I hope you like it too!
My card with a "character."
This die cut was actually fussy cut from an old Christmas card that I had from years ago.  I kept it for a reason... because of this sweet snowman!!  So excited to be able to use it for my card!

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, White Cardstock
Snowman Die Cut: Recycled from a Christmas Card
Candy Cane
Ribbon
Glitter Foam Snowflake
Sticker Sentiment

Here's a closer look at all the cuteness!  I added a glitter foam snowflake over the snowflake that was originally shown and added a candy cane with a bow over it also.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment