Jeans & Slippers Creations

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Another Christmas Card

Hi!

Yes, I have another Christmas card.  I'm on a roll!  At this rate, I should have them all finished for next year!!

This card was submitted at Turtle Soup for their Wednesday Crash Your Stash (Dec 11) Challenge.  You can see all the info here.

This is my "Merry Christmas" card:
I found this cute little snowman in my stash today... perfect for this challenge!

All the paper edges were distressed and ribbon was added below the snowman.  The white cardstock was embossed and three glitter gems added in the upper right.  The die cut was adhered with pop dots.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Colorbok, White Cardstock
Glitter Gems: Home Made
Snowman Die Cut
Pop Dots
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Distressing
Ribbon
Clear Sticker Sentiment

Thanks so much for stopping by!



1 comment: