Jeans & Slippers Creations

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Easter Projects Challenge at Sketches 4 All

Hi there!

Oh man... It FINALLY feels like Spring is around the corner!  I'm so excited to see the snow melting!!!

Of course, with Spring close (it isn't here yet... there are too many snowbanks almost as high houses), I think of flowers, Easter, pastel colors, Easter eggs... and lots of fun!

Also... I get to plant my veggie seeds... in anticipation of being able to plant them in my garden in a couple of months.

Ok.. enough jibber-jabber!

I have some Easter projects to share that I used as example projects for my challenge over at Sketches 4 All.  I hope you will stop by and check out all the fun going on there!  There's a variety of challenges... and I'm sure one or two... or maybe even more of them, will inspire you to play along too!  :)

You can see MY challenge here.
And... you can see the list of challenges here.  (Please note that all the challenges for April have not been posted yet... but they will be soon!)  So be sure to check back!
All the DT hosting the challenges offer prizes at the end of the month too!

Here's my egg-shaped Easter card:
Isn't this the cutest?  I found the egg template online and knew it would be so fun to make!
I used double sided pp, embossed the center pp and added rick rack to cover the edges.  Then I finished it off with flowers and some greenery... as well as the sentiment sticker.  Easy peasy!

Here's a side view so you can see the dimension from the flowers and stems.

And now for my cute Easter gift bag:
I also used double sided pp for this... so the inside is a pretty color too!  
This is such a simple project to make.  It doesn't get any easier than adhering the edges and decorating!

Various stickers and 3D egg embellies were added and ribbon keeps the handles together.

I hope you will stop by Sketches 4 All  and have a look around!
See you there!

You have until April 30 to play along not only for this challenge... but for ALL of the challenges!  :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment