Jeans & Slippers Creations

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Zipper Card

Hi!

I have a fun challenge to share with you that is posted at Soul Scrappers for the new "Mark Your Calendar" Challenge (MYC4) that I am hosting.  I do hope you will check it out.  You can see the info here.

This month we're celebrating:

APRIL 29 - ZIPPER DAY

And the challenge is to use a zipper or zippers on the project of your choice.

Here's the "Thank You" card I created:
I chose something simple by opening the zipper part way and tucking the sentiment in between.  Twine was knotted in the zipper pull.  And this cute flower is all glittery.... and so pretty!  I added some silver bling too.

Supplies used:
Paper: gcd Studios
Zipper
Sticker Sentiment: Karen Foster Designs
Twine
Flower
Bling and Glitter Gem: Home Made

Here's a closer look.

I hope you will stop by Soul Scrappers and check out all the fun challenges.

Have a wonderful day!



1 comment:

  1. Libby, this is lovely and so creative. LOVE how the zipper opens up to the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete