Jeans & Slippers Creations

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Pastels Easter Card

Hi!

Back again with another Easter card to share that was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their Using Up Stash Challenge (UUS3).  You can see the info here.

Simply use 10+ buttons on your project.

I chose to make a card with lots of flowers and pastels.
This card came together rather quickly because of punches!  The part that took me the longest is threading the embroidery thread through each button!

I used 12 buttons on my card.

Supplies used:
Paper: Deja Views, Colorbok
Flower Punches
Circle Punch
Buttons
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Pop Dots
Embroidery Floss
Glittery Bunny Sticker

 
The white flower was embossed and adhered with pop dots.  A bow was added on the bunny sticker.

Here's a closer look.  The circles and flowers were punched.  I used an embossing tool to press around the inner edges of the flowers so the petals would create some dimension.  The embroidery floss was knotted under each button and the ends cut just enough so they peek out from the sides.

I hope you enjoyed my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment