Jeans & Slippers Creations

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Easter Card

Hello!

I rainy and very windy day today!  But it's helping to melt all that snow!  Yay!

Here's a card that was submitted at Turtle Soup for the Sunday Card Challenge (4/13).  You can see the info here.

The lovely sketch:
Image


Using an Easter theme, here's my card:
I made these cute little flowers quite awhile ago and was happy to finally use them on this card!

Supplies used:
Paper: Authentique
Satin Cording
Nestabilities Die
Decorative Trim: Webster's Pages
Sentiment: Authentique
Flowers: Home Made
  
Here's a closer look at the flowers.  Wondering how they were made?
With hot glue!  That's right!  I dotted hot glue like a tear drop and once they dried, I placed them how I wanted them with the smaller portion in the center.... then added a bit more hot glue in the center and added one more hot glue dot on top of that.  These ones were colored with some old markers that I had kicking around.  The satin cording was adhered behind the flowers and loosely gathered at the bottom behind the ribbon.

I used the scallop die cut as a flower shape behind the sentiment.

I hope you enjoyed my card!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment