Jeans & Slippers Creations

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Cutest Easter Baskets!!

Hi!

Oh man, did I have fun making these Easter baskets!!  So easy and fun to decorate!

I made these for a challenge at Turtle Soup... for their April 1st Challenge.  You can see all the info on how to make these here.

Here they are!
I made one 9x9 basket and the other two are 6x6.  So cute!!!  
If you haven't made these before... you need to give it a try!  You'll be glad you did!

I used Authentique double sided paper... so the inside of the baskets are decorative too!
Then I got to work adding embellies.  The sky's the limit... add whatever you want on them... then have fun putting candies and tiny gifts in them! 

Here's another look.

I hope you enjoyed these cute little Easter baskets.
Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment