Jeans & Slippers Creations

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Masking

Hi there!

Did I make you curious?  You're probably wondering what I'm talking about, right?  Well, I'm pretty sure all you crafters out there know!

I haven't created with "masking" for quite awhile... and it took me a few tries to get the look I wanted... experimenting with different stamps and inks.

This card was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their Card Challenge - Masking (CC26).  You can see the challenge here.
What better way to get ready for Easter than making cards!

Supplies used:
Paper: gcd Studios, White Cardstock
Bunny Stamp: Hampton Art
Sentiment & Easter Egg Stamps
Various Inks
Gems
Ribbon


Gems were added in each flower on this strip of pp.

I used the technique with the eggs as well as the bunny stamp... tucking her behind the Easter eggs.  I used different stamps for each egg.  A tiny bow was added on the cute little bunny.

Maybe you will want to give this masking technique a try too!  It's fun, really!  :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment