Jeans & Slippers Creations

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Easter Card

Hi!

Here's a beautiful pastel colored card, perfect for Easter.  It was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their April Inspirations Challenge.  You can see the challenge here.

The beautiful color palette:

My Easter card:
Love all the pretty colors on this card.  I wasn't sure how to make all the colors work... but after a little rearranging... I got it the way I wanted.  :)

I used all the colors from the palette... and added flowers.

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, DCWV
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders
Stencil
Various Mists
Ribbon
Flowers/Leaves
Clear Sentiment Sticker
Sketch: Splitcoast Stampers (SC294)

Some of the layers were embossed.  I used a chevron stencil below the sentiment and then added ribbon and flowers.

Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. fabuluos fun and bright card.. love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice nice. Lots of work and planning. Keeps you entertained and busy. Do you sell any cards? Love Annis

    ReplyDelete