Jeans & Slippers Creations

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A Birthday Card

Hello!

I think this is my final post for today!

It's a cool birthday card which was submitted at Turtle Soup for their Friday Inspiration (4/4) Challenge.  You can see the info here.

The Inspiration Photo:
Image

This palette has such rich colors!  After much thought... this is what I came up with using all the colors from the palette!
I wasn't sure about using black for a child's birthday card... but I really love how this turned out!

I started with the black background and added the pp strips.  Another strip of pp goes horizontally across all the strips.  The sticker was matted  a couple times, then adhered with pop dots.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, Other
Pop Dots
Sentiment Sticker

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment: