Jeans & Slippers Creations

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Cutie Pie

Hello!

Hope you all enjoyed your Saturday!  It was a beautiful day!  I loved seeing the robins all over my lawn today!  :)

Here's a layout that was submitted at Turtle Soup for Friday Inspiration (4/11).  You can see the info here.

Our son when he was 11 1/2 months old!  My, how the time has flown by!

I used a 5x7 photo.

Supplies used:
Paper: The Paper Studio
Sizzix Heart Die
Clear Sticker
Rick Rack
Sketch: Page Maps

I got out my neglected Sizzix dies and had fun with hearts!  I folded each one in half and adhered it only in the centers for dimension.

A few more hearts to the right of the photo and strips of paper below the photo. 

Above all the hearts is the page title and a few more strips of papers under the title.

In the upper left of my page I added another heart.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment