Jeans & Slippers Creations

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Party Favors!!!

Hello!

Here's a fun project to try, which is posted at Turtle Soup.  You can see the challenge here.  And be sure to check out all the other cool challenges too!  There's such a wide variety.. something is sure to entice you to play along!

I had the privilege of hosting the Saturday All Sorts (4/5).  And I decided to showcase the Party Favors that I made for a variety of occasions.

Beware... there are LOTS of photos.  I couldn't decide which ones... so I added "most" of them!  Enjoy!  :)
These are made using toilet paper rolls!  I knew I was saving these for a reason!
I started by wrapping the tube with cardstock... then adhered tissue paper over it.  This creates a cool, muted effect with the pp.  Then added the embellies and tied the ends with ribbon.

Cardstock was wrapped around the center of the tube and then embellies were added.  Rather than tie a bow on each end... I scrunched the tissue paper and gently tucked them in the tube.

3D Easter eggs were added on this one and thin ribbon tied into a bow on each end.

This one can be for "any" occasion.  Tiny strips of ribbon was adhered on each end.  A punched border was added in the center of the tube before adding the punched shapes and cute 3D butterfly.

These cute boxes were made using a stamp.  Yup... This was an awesome find at a craft sale.  Didn't think I would ever use it... but I love it!  Simply stamp, cut and adhere the edges... then decorate!


I found this cute take out box template online!  I love it!  
I used double sided papers so the inside is cute too!  Tiny holes were punched on each side and I knotted twine through them and added a different color twine into a bow too.


And these were also made with toilet paper rolls.  So fun!
I had a blast making these!  Don't know if I will ever use them... yeah... maybe I will this year!  :)

Simply cover with cardstock or pp (whichever you choose) and adhere one end together. 
All kinds of goodies get put inside and the tops are supposed to be adhered closed... but I left them open for now. 

You can see the open side better in this photo.
I wanted to "hide" the top edges, so I hand cut the "grass" and added it along the tops of each one.


They're all for Easter... ready to fill with candies or tiny gifts.

I stood them all up so you could see how they look.

And here they are all grouped together.  Some of the party favors are for birthdays, any occasion and most of them are for Easter, which is just around the corner! 



I hope you enjoyed my Party Favors! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment