Jeans & Slippers Creations

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Easter Sunday

Hello everyone!

I have layout to share with you that was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their April Random Word Challenge (RW4).

Here are the 12 words to pick from:
Easter
Bonnets
Hoppity
Hippity
Colorful
Eggs
Flowers
Find
Hunt
Joy
Bunny
Spring

A random word is chosen ahead of time and one other DT member knows it also.  There are two winners chosen... one for the mystery word and the other is a random draw.

Sounds fun, doesn't it?  You still have time to play along!  :)

Here's my layout titled, "Easter Sunday" using the word "Easter."
This is Lynn and I many years ago... dressed in our Easter outfits!

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye
EK Success Border Punch
Stencil
Gesso
Various Mists
Glitter Pigment
Sticker Page Title
3D Embellies
Ribbon/Trim
Leaf
Flowers
Rosettes: Home Made
Glitter Gems: Home Made
Sketch: Page Maps (Jan 2009)

My cluster of embellies over the stenciling with gesso and misting.

Here's a better look at the glittery background which was brushed on with a medium paint brush.
The butterfly has the tag hanging from it and I added a heart on itl

The page title was tucked just under the decorative leaf.

3D embellies were placed along the right side of the photo.

A closer look at the gesso and glitter pigment.
 
At the top of my page I added some decorative trim which covers the paper seams.

A closer look at the flower clusters.  I made the two fabric rosettes as well as the glitter gems.  Another 3D embellies was tucked among the flowers and a bow was added on the larger dark flower.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment