Jeans & Slippers Creations

Monday, April 21, 2014

Look What I Can Do!

Hello!

Here's a cute layout that was submitted at Turtle Soup for their Scraplift Thursday (Apr 3) Challenge.  You can see all the info here.

The layout I "lifted" from Tammy - aka Ladybing:
Image

And here's what I created:
My grandson when he was five years old!  What a little cutie!  Even though this truck was plastic, he was SO happy to lift it up over his head, saying, "Look at me!"  :)

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV
Ribbon
Twine
Wood Diamonds: Um Wow
Rick Rack

Ribbon was looped on one end and twine looped through it and tied in a bow.

Lots of little wood diamonds were added beside the photo mat.

More diamonds peeking out from the right side of the photo.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment