Jeans & Slippers Creations

Sunday, April 13, 2014

A Day Without Laughter...

Hello!

Here's a layout that was used as an example for my next Quote Challenge at Soul Scrappers.  The challenge runs until May 5th... so there's lots of time for you to join in too!

You can see my challenge here.

The Quote I have chosen:

"A day without laughter is a day wasted."
-Charlie Chaplin

This is what I created:
Always fun times with my nieces!  We're in the toy aisle at a store... then we decided to have some fun!  Oh my did we laugh!  :)

Supplies used:
Paper: gcd Studios
Ribbon
Flowers/Leaves
Beaded Stems
Distressing
Marker
Sketch: Page Maps (Sept 2007)

All the paper edges were distressed.  A bow was added at the bottom of the journaling block.

Long, thin leaves were tucked behind the large flower and some small beaded leaves were also added for some fun embellies.

The quote was written on paper strips and the edges distressed.

I hope you will check out all the fun challenges at Soul Scrappers!

Have a wonderful day!  :)



1 comment:

  1. One totally awesome layout!!
    Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete