Jeans & Slippers Creations

Monday, April 21, 2014

Glittery Butterfly

Hi there!

I think Spring is finally here!  It was beautiful out there!
And all the snow has melted in my garden.  It's all muddy... but there's no snow!  Yipeee!

So... I have been working on a few projects.  I'm going to "bomb" my blog with them all!
I hope you will sit back and enjoy my creations.

The first card was submitted at Turtle Soup for the April Mini Crop - Spring Colors Challenge.  You can see the challenge here.

Using Spring colors, here's my "Thank You" card:
Not the best photo... the colors really are Spring-y pastels of a light yellow, pink, green and peach.  Much prettier in real life.  :)

Supplies used:
Paper: Authentique, Pink Paisley
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Clear Sticker Sentiment: American Crafts
Ribbon
Butterfly: Prima
Gems: Home Made
Sketch: Page Maps (Sept 2013)

A closer look at the beautiful butterfly with glittery edges.

Thanks for stopping by!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment