Jeans & Slippers Creations

Monday, April 21, 2014

Priceless!

Hello!

Ok... so this is my last post for tonight!

This layout was another entry at Turtle Soup for their Monday (Apr 7) DT Sketch Reveal.  I really loved this sketch and had the perfect photo for it!  You can see the info here.

The sketch by Bev:
Image


And my layout titled, "Priceless!"
I absolutely LOVE the beautiful expression on my daughter's face when she opened up one of her presents and it was what she wanted!  Totally priceless!  :)

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Color Box Inks
Flowers/Leaves
Wood Embellies: Studio Calico
Decorative Trim
Glitter Letters
Gold Embellies: Jolee's
Glitter Gems: Home Made

All the paper edges were inked.  The wood embellies were also inked just enough to give them some color.

Just below the glitter letters I added the cute little camera.

In the lower left of my page is a cute golden embellie.

A closer look at the flower cluster.  The flowers were inked along the edges and in the centers of each petal.  The larger flower has a gold embellie and the other flowers have glitter gems.  The wooden heart was tucked within the flowers... and was inked with different pink inks.

The leaves were brushed with a gold ink for a different effect and some beaded branches were tucked behind them.

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you enjoyed my layout!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment