Jeans & Slippers Creations

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Swallows Layout

Hello!

It's a dreary, rainy day today.  Blah!  A perfect day to craft!  

Here's a layout that was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their Sketch Challenge (SC76).  You can see all the info here.

The lovely sketch:

And here's my layout using the above sketch, haphazard paint and a flourish:
I can't believe how close these cuties let me get to them... even though I can clearly see that they're not too happy about it either!  Sometimes they "hold their ground" watching my every move... and sometimes they start diving close to me.  But when they realize that I'm not going to harm them... they seem ok after a bit.

Supplies used:
Paper: gcd Studios
Paint
Rosettes: Hand Made
Marker
Bling: Home Made

Here's the trio of flowers created with satin fabric, seam binding ribbon and decorative ribbon.

Here's a better look at my journaling.

More bling!

Lots of flourishes (bling) was added above and along one side of the photo.

Paint was brushed horizontally and vertically and then splattered on the background. 


Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment