Jeans & Slippers Creations

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Spoiled

Hello!

The day started off good... but then stress got the better of me... and now I'm plagued with a bad headache that just won't go away!  Ugh!
I guess the lesson learned... try not to get so stressed!

Thank goodness I completed this layout BEFORE all the stress hit me!

This layout was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their Negative Space Sketch Challenge (NSC34).  You can see the challenge here.

The awesome sketch:

And here's what I created:
The challenge is to not only use the sketch... but celebrate a little thing that helps make your day just a little bit better.
Well... this sweet, spoiled dog makes my day just a little bit better!  She never fails to make me laugh!  So... it seems fitting to create this layout especially about my dog, Zoe!

Supplies used:
Paper: gcd Studios
Ribbon
Twine
Flowers/Leaves
Sticker Page Title
Button
Maker

In the upper corner I added a tiny banner and bow.
 
I created this flower by first having one large flower... then I folded four separate flowers twice each and adhered them in the center of the large flower to create this cute flower!

Rather than add my journaling above the photo... I added it beside the photo... because the paper wasn't so dark here.

A closer look at the flower.  I looped ribbon and twine under the flower.  A large pearl button is in the flower center.

I hope you enjoyed my layout!
Thanks so much for stopping by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment