Jeans & Slippers Creations

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Every Day

Hello,

I have a layout to share that was created for Sketches 4 All for their March DT Sketch Plus "Green" Challenge (MARCH14).  You can see the challenge here.  I hope you will play along!  :)

The sketch:
And the criteria is to add "Green" to your layout.

Here's my layout titled, "Every Day."
Our grandson this past Christmas with Zoe... who isn't very happy about wearing those reindeer antlers!

Lots of green on this layout... on the pp, stickers and I also brushed metallic green paint on the background too.

Supplies used:
Paper: The Paper Studio
Metallic Green Paint
Various Stickers & Die Cuts
Mulberry Star
Safety Pin
Ribbon
Cork board Oval
Glittery Arrows: Colorbok
  
At the top of my page I layered ribbons and pinned a small green safety pin onto pp to the ribbon.

Various die cuts were clustered here.

Under the page title is a tag with space to add the date.  The star is made from mulberry paper and the arrow is glittery.  I know.. it's hard to see in this photo.

A heart was adhered onto an oval cork board shape with another glittery arrow over them.

A better look at the right side of my page.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team


No comments:

Post a Comment