Jeans & Slippers Creations

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

It's The Little Things

Hi!

I'm back with yet another layout.  This one was submitted at Home and Scrapped for their March Sketch Challenge (March2014).  You can see the challenge here.

Another site that I love and have neglected... because LIFE always gets in my way!
I love participating in the sketch challenges... simply because ALL of Heather's sketches are awesome!

The sketch by Heather Waldron:


And here's my layout titled, "It's The Little Things."
Dylan and Zoe were very "festive" this past Christmas with their Santa hats!  And... it's always better when they have a little fun too!  :)

Supplies used:
Paper: gcd Studios
3D Embellie: K&Co.
Cheesecloth
Swirly Bling: Home Made
Fiskars Border Punch
Stickers

The title sticker was one long sentiment... and I cut it up to fit better on my page.

Cheesecloth was added under the embellies.  Just had to add some bling under the photos... and isn't that 3D doggie cute?

The punched border was tucked under the photos.

A tiny sticker was placed between these two photos.



Thanks so much for stopping by!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment