Jeans & Slippers Creations

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Simply Delightful

Hi there!

We're closer to Friday!  Woo hoo!  Finally... no where to go... no paperwork to fill out... just me... doing what I want!  :)

Here's a "Green" layout that was submitted at Turtle Soup for their March Mini Crop - Seeing Green Challenge.  You can see it here.

The sketch:
Image

And this is my "Simply Delightful" layout:
Zoe and I going for our daily walk... Which was long before all the snow came!

As you can see, I used LOTS of green!

Supplies used:
Paper: The Paper Studio
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Darice Embossing Folder
Decorative Leaf
Flowers/Branches
Gems: Home Made
Stickers: Creative Memories
Banner Punch
EK Success Border Punch

Another great find in my stash... this cool decorative leaf!  Love it when I find stuff like this... just waiting for me to "find" them!  :)
After adhering the "branches" which is the "stems" from a bouquet of flowers, I added flowers on and around them.

The punched border was distressed a bit.  On the folder tab I added another tab sticker which says, "Happy."  A cardstock arrow was placed to the left of the photo.

So happy to have this tiny banner punch!  Now if I can just remember to use it!!  And... I need to get a triangle punch too!  Each of the pieces were embossed.

I also embossed the large banner... and added the page title sticker.

A couple more photos giving you a closer look at the flowers, cool leaf and branches.

 

Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment