Jeans & Slippers Creations

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Nurture

Hello,

One more layout to share that was also submitted at Turtle Soup for their Thursday Scraplift (3/20) Challenge.  You can see more info here.

The beautiful sketch by Bev:
Image

And here's my layout titled, "Nurture" which is easily confused with "Nature."  :)
This bleeding heart plant was given to me by a friend.  I can't believe how much it has thrived these past few years!  They're so beautiful!

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Corner Rounder
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Fiskars Border Punch
Ribbon
Fabric Tag & Sentiment
3D Embellie: K&Co.

Just over the ribbon I added this beautiful fabric tag and then the gorgeous 3D embellie!

The ribbon was adhered pretty much as it fell on the page.  I didn't have to tweak it much!  :)
Three glitter gems were added on the small rectangle below the embellies.


More glitter embellies (which are hard to see... but they are there) above the page title.

And three more glitter gems in the upper right of my page.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment