Jeans & Slippers Creations

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Turtle Soup March 3 DT Reveal Sketch Challenge

Hello,

Turtle Soup has a Design Team Reveal each month... and this month the challenge was revealed on March 3rd.  You have ALL month to play along.  This is a fabulous sketch to work with.  Would love to see you play along and add your entries in the Turtle Soup Gallery.

This is the sketch by Bev:
Image


And here's my "Glamour Girls" layout:
Lynn and I were having some fun on Christmas Day.  Oh my goodness did we ever laugh!!  We were trying to get our hair a certain way... and Lynn's went exactly the way she wanted... on top of her head... but mine on the other hand is so fine that it wouldn't stay where it was supposed to!  Thus the lop sided doo!  :)

Supplies used:
Paper: The Paper Studio
Clear Stickers : Me & My Big Ideas
String
Corner Rounder
Rick Rack
Paper Flowers: Cut from pp
Flowers
Gems: Home Made

I decided to utilize the beautiful flowery pp and cut some to create this unique banner.

Here's my cluster of pink and white flowers.

I just HAD to add this "fun" sticker beside the photo... for obvious reasons!  :)

Isn't this a fun page title!  Love this clear sticker!

A closer look...

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Turtle Soup Design Team


No comments:

Post a Comment