Jeans & Slippers Creations

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Adventure Is Anywhere You Choose!

Hello,

I have a 2-page layout to share with you today that was submitted at Turtle Soup for their February Project 12 Challenge.  You can see the challenge here.

The fun sketch:
Image


And here's my layout titled, "Adventure Is Anywhere You Choose!"
Fun times walking and exploring in the endless woods and fields at my step dad's quite a few years ago.

Supplies used:
Paper: gcd Studios
Stickers: Echo Park
Various Stickers
Twine
Burlap

I layered two rows of twine/burlap below the photos and added die cuts and stickers.

I didn't have a photo to fit this size... so I decided to make it into the page title, cutting cardstock the same size as the photo below it... and add various stickers around the title.

More stickers and die cuts on the right side too.

A closer look...

More arrows were added in the upper left of my page.

Hope you enjoyed my layout!
Have a great day!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment