Jeans & Slippers Creations

Thursday, March 20, 2014

When I See You Smile

Hello there!

The first day of Spring.... and it's snowing like it was the first day of Winter!  Ugh!  

I have a layout to share with you to day that was entered at Turtle Soup for their Wednesday Stash (3/19) Challenge.  You can see the challenge here.  And... you have all month to play along.

The fabulous sketch by Bev:
Image
Criteria: Use Flowers

And here's my layout titled, "When I See You Smile."  As you can see... I used lots of flowers!  :)
Our daughter this past Christmas!  Lovin' her day and all smiles!  Such a sweet photo of her!

Supplies used:
Paper: The Paper Studio
Swirly Bling
Pearls
Flowers
Sentiment: Bella Blvd.
Ribbon
EK Success Border Punch

I love flowers on a layout... so this was a totally fun sketch to work with!

Pearls were added in the flower centers and larger pearls above the circle.

Smaller flowers were tucked behind the larger flowers.

With all these flowers... I just HAD to add lots of bling too!  :) 

A closer look... 

The page title was angled just below the photo.

Another look at the flower along the left of my page.

I hope you enjoyed my layout!
Thanks for stopping by! 

Turtle Soup Design Team


No comments:

Post a Comment