Jeans & Slippers Creations

Friday, March 14, 2014

Me!

Hi there!

I've been a busy little bee... working on some scrapbook layouts that I really wanted to do.

My first layout was entered at Soul Scrappers for their Negative Sketch Challenge (NSC33).  You can see the challenge here.

Two requirements:  
Use the sketch below and
Use a snapshot of yourself.

This is the sketch:

And here's my layout:
Here's my selfie!  My photo is a bit larger than the sketch... but I didn't really want to "chop" it down to an even smaller size.

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV
Bling
Chipboard Butterfly: My Mind's Eye
Ribbon
Twine

Just below the ribbon I added three triangles with a row of pearls over them.  And for an added touch I added this cute little chipboard butterfly with twine knotted through it.

LOVE this pp!  Wish I could say that I painted or stenciled this.. but I didn't.  

Have a fantastic weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!

Soul Scrappers Design Team


No comments:

Post a Comment