Jeans & Slippers Creations

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Shopping Trip!

Hello,

Here's another fun layout that was entered at Turtle Soup for their Scraplift Thursday (3/13) Challenge.  You can see the challenge here.

The layout to scraplift by Linda:
Together

Such a beautiful layout... and here's what I created.
My layout is titled, "Shopping Trip!"
This is my sister... many years ago.  I love the expression on her face... so excited to get money for her Birthday!

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Cardstock Shapes
Clear Stickers
Bling: Home Made
Twine
Hole Punch
Butterfly
Flowers

I tucked a couple tags behind the photo and added twine to them.  A tiny butterfly and flower finishes off the cluster.

Over an oval cardstock shape I added more flowers.

More clear stickers!  A tiny twine bow was added on the page title.

A closer look...

This little area looked too plain for me... and couldn't resist adding this cardstock corner.  
The bling circles were made for this layout!  So fun!

Another look.

I hope you enjoyed your visit and will stop by again.
Have wonderful day!

Turtle Soup Design Team


No comments:

Post a Comment