Jeans & Slippers Creations

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Gift Bag & Card

Hello!

I usually don't make "sets" of anything... but this project looked so fun!  And... I have never really "decorated" a paper bag to look like a gift bag.

Head on over to Turtle Soup to see all the fun challenges during their March Mini Crop.  You can see the challenges here.

This challenge is to make a gift bag and card.  Although I didn't make the bag example that was shown... this is what I created.  You can see this challenge here.

Here's the card sketch:
Image


I have never really "decorated" by own brown paper bag... so I thought I would give it a try.  I'm happy with how it turned out.

I used a border punch across the top of the bag and punched holes to tie the ribbon through.  Fun card sketch too!

Supplies used:
Paper: Colorbok, gcd Studios
3D Embellies
Ribbon
Clear Sticker
EK Success Border Punch
Hole Punch

I hope you liked my gift set.  Thanks for stopping by!

Turtle Soup Design Team


No comments:

Post a Comment