Jeans & Slippers Creations

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Mixed Media Tag

Hi there,

I have what I call a mixed media tag to share with you today that was entered at Turtle Soup for their Saturday All Sorts (3/1) Challenge.  You can see the challenge here.

The sketch:
Image

  I used a variety of paints, misting and Gesso.  Here's my "Special" tag:
The background was created using various paints that were misted with water and the cardstock was pressed into the paints.
I used mists on the background also... which doesn't really show well... because I ended up covering it with flowers and ribbon!

Here's a couple pics with a closer look: 
Gesso was used on all the embellies and brushed along the edges of the tag.  While the Gesso was still wet I misted everything.



Supplies used:
Paper: Cardstock
Walnut Ink Mist
Gesso
Stencils
Ribbon
Rick Rack
Various Paints
Flowers
Bling: Home Made
SU Border Punch

Thanks so much for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment