Jeans & Slippers Creations

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hello!

Hi there,

This sweet pink card was created for Giorgia's March "Add a Butterfly" Challenge (giorgiamar) at Sketches 4 All.  You can see the challenge here.

This is my "Hello!" card:
I had fun with this card... and adding all the yummy embellies!  Totally girly card!

Supplies used:
Paper: The Paper Studio, White Cardstock
Swirly Bling & Gems: Home Made
Flowers
Clear Gems
Vellum Butterfly
Crochet Doily
Clear Sticker Sentiment
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Sketch: Splitcoast Stampers (SC237)

A closer look at all the fun on this card!  

These vellum butterflies are so fragile!  Clear gems were added in the center of it.  I wasn't too crazy about using the crochet doily... because it's the only one I had!  Man... I need to learn how to make these!  They're so pretty!

Hope you enjoyed your visit!
Thanks for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team


No comments:

Post a Comment