Jeans & Slippers Creations

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Good Dog

Hi there,

Here's a fun photo of our Zoe-dog!  She "puts up" with all my photo taking!  :)

This layout was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their January Inspiration Sketch Challenge.  This challenge is for you to "scrap your animal."  You can see the challenge here.

The sketch:


And my layout titled, "Good Dog."
She's so totally spoiled!  And we love her!!

I followed the awesome sketch... using a photo of our dog.

Supplies used:
Paper: The Paper Studio
Hearts Stencil
Gold Color Mist
Flowers/Leaves
Gold Branches
Snowman Die Cut
Clear Sticker Page Title
Circle Punch
Buttons
Rick Rack
SU Border Punch

I started by using a cute hearts stencil and gold color mist.  Rick rack was added over the pp and buttons finish off this grouping.

More stenciling!  Love the cute hearts stencil!
Another grouping of embellies was added to the left of the photo.

A closer look.

One large flower and leaves with gold branches was placed on the corner of the photo.

I found this cute snowman in my stash... and had to use it!!  Isn't it cute?

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team


No comments:

Post a Comment