Jeans & Slippers Creations

Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Greatest

Hi there,

We're getting closer to the weekend!  Woo hoo!  

I have a layout to share with you that was submitted at Soul Scrappers for their Sketch Challenge (SC73).  You can see the challenge here.

This is the sketch:

The criteria:
1. Use a 5x7 photo
2. Add bling
3. Add paint

I rotated the sketch to suit my photo.

Here's my "the greatest" layout:
This photo was taken in 1998 when my sister-in-law visited.  We had a fabulous time!  :)

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV
Flowers
Swirly Bling & Gems: Home Made
Gold Metallic Paint
Sequins
Cardstock Page Title

There is an orange color on the wallpaper in the photo... so I added the orange flowers.  They add a great pop of color too!

Here's a look at the left side of my page.

Bling and sequins.

A closer look at the the embellies.

Swirly bling was added on the right of the photo.

Gold metallic paint was brushed across the page... and I also dabbed some paint randomly too.

A few more brushes with the paint behind the page title.
 



I found this cool sentiment in my stash and thought it fit perfectly for my page!

I hope you enjoyed my layout.  Don't forget to leave a kind comment!
Thanks for stopping by!

Soul Scrappers Design Team


No comments:

Post a Comment