Jeans & Slippers Creations

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Little Prince

Hello there!

It's been awhile since I posted.  Well, I say "awhile" because I'm used to posting every day!

I worked on a layout last night!  Woo hoo!  This was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their Once Upon A Theme - Cheer! Challenge (THEMECHEER).  You can see the challenge here.

The challenge is to scrap something that brings you cheer... and this little guy definitely brings me (us) cheer! 
Our son was 7 weeks old in this photo!  Oh my goodness... those sweet little smiles melted my heart every time!!

Supplies used:
Paper: My Mind's Eye, DCWV, Other
Swirly Bling: Home Made
Clear Stickers
Fabric Rosette: Home Made
Small Rosettes
Ribbon
Chenille Rick Rack
Sketch: Page Maps (Oct 2007)

Sweet little clear stickers were added on the banner.

Clear swirly bling is behind the flowers.  The fabric rosette is home made.  The page title was cut from ribbon... easy peasy!


I added more clear bling just below the photo... but it's hard to see in this photo.

Chenille rick rack goes across the right of my page.

A closer look.  Ribbon goes across the top where the two pp's meet.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team



1 comment:

  1. This is just precious Libby. I hope things are a LITTLE better and I know you're having your "baby boy" at home. HUGS

    ReplyDelete