Jeans & Slippers Creations

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Celebrate Card

Hello,

Here's a birthday card that was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their January Sketch Challenge.  You can see the challenge here.

The sketch:


And this is my "Celebrate" card:
I wasn't too sure about working with this sketch.  It took me awhile to get started... but once I dived in... it was pretty fun... and I like how it turned out.

Supplies used:
Paper: Webster's Pages, My Mind's Eye, White Cardstock
SU Border Punch
Sentiment Brad
Gems
Larger Gem: Home Made
Satin Cording

Here's a closer look.  I used clear gems for three of the flowers and a home made gem for the larger center flower.  Satin cording was wrapped around the card on the punched border.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team


No comments:

Post a Comment