Jeans & Slippers Creations

Monday, January 13, 2014

Outta My Way!

Hi there!

Ahhhhhhh!  It's great to be back home!  Too many days spent "somewhere else" (which wasn't a very pleasant place to spend 12 hours a day), makes this girl a LOT cranky!  And not being able to scrap for 12 days made me cranky too!  I guess I'm a very cranky girl!  I seriously need to scrap!!  :)

I have a few projects to share... that, thankfully, I was able to complete "early."

The first is a layout which was submitted at Turtle Soup for their Monday Sketch (Jan 13).  You can see the challenge here.

The sketch:
Image


This is my layout titled, "Outta My Way!"
This is a pretty simple layout but I like how it focuses on the photo!  I LOVE this photo of our grandson (the smallest boy with the orange and black on).  He was determined to get the soccer ball... and he did!  He's faster than the speed of light!  :)

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV
Soccer Sticker
Sticker Letters: Basic Grey
Star Buttons

I used three small star buttons above the circle.

Thanks for stopping by!

Turtle Soup Design Team



No comments:

Post a Comment