Jeans & Slippers Creations

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Cold Hands Warm Heart Card

Hi there,

I made another "Winter" card!!  A very appropriate card... since we're in a deep freeze once again!

This card was submitted at Sketches 4 All for their January Color Combo Challenge.  You can see the challenge here.

The challenge is to create a project using a (1) Winter Wonderland theme and (2) the color palette below:


Here's my "Cold Hands Warm Heart" card:
I usually don't have such a hard time with color palettes... but this palette gave me a hard time!  Wow!  I couldn't seem to find the "right" colors... and it took me forever to search for something!
In the end... I really love how this card turned out.  I hope you like it too!

Supplies used:
Paper: DCWV, White Cardstock
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders
Snowflake Sequins
Gems: Home Made
Blue Ink
Cardstock Sentiment
Ribbon
Sketch: Splitcoast Stampers (SC411)

A sort-of side view of my card.  I used two different embossing folders and added several layers.  The sentiment was fussy cut and snowflakes were tucked under a few of the words.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sketches 4 All Design Team


No comments:

Post a Comment